Little grey dreams
holding up the hawk:
a blur in the periphery.
I’ve little time left.
Everything’s been said.
My heart is so giant this evening
migratory patterns that would have been better left alone.
Someone raised a camera to capture us both in a moment;
the only gift I have to give.
©Mary Lee Hahn, 2021
1. Little Grey Dreams by Angelina Weld Grimké
2. In Gratitude by Abigail Carroll
3. The Hummingbird by Blas Falconer
4. Elegy for Estrogen by V. Penelope Pelizzon
5. Rabbits and Fire by Albert Rios
6. First by Carrie Fountain
7-8. anti-immigration by Evie Shockley
9. The Vine by Laura Kasischke
10. Offering by Albert Garcia
Post a Comment